1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Unison Colour Ltd.
3. The prize draw is open to residents in participating countries over 18 years of age (Unison Colour Ltd staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so (in accordance with your local laws) and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Closing date is 26th January 2022 11:59pm.
7. To enter the prize draw simply register your email address via the sign up form.
8. By registering your email you will be awarded one entry into the random draw.
9. You will earn an additional entry into the draw by referring a contact who subsequently registers for the draw. One additional entry will be awarded for each referred contact who registers. There is no limit to the number of referrals / registrations. Referrals who do not register via the sign up page using your unique URL will not qualify you for an additional entry.
10. Additional entries into the draw can also be earned by performing social media actions via the sign up form. Qualifying social media actions include Facebook Like, Facebook Share, Twitter Tweet. One additional prize draw entry will be awarded per social media action.
11. Unison Colour Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
12. The prize fund consists of 2 x 63 Starter Half Stick Sets, 2 x 30 Starter Half Stick Sets, 2 x Starter 16 Half Stick Sets and 6 x Pastels For The Absolute Beginner books, by Rebecca de Mendonça.
13. Prizes will be allocated as follows:- 1st and 2nd names drawn: Starter 63 Half Stick Set, 3rd and 4th names drawn: Starter 30 Half Stick Set, 5th and 6th names drawn: Starter 16 Half Stick Set, 7th - 11th names drawn: Pastels For The Absolute Beginner by Rebecca de Mendonça.
14. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received.
15. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Unison Colour Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winners will be notified after 27th January 2022 via the email provided during registration.
19. Unison Colour Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
20. If winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Unison Colour Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
21. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
22. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Unison Colour Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
23. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
24. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Unison Colour Ltd.
25. An announcement of the winner's first name will be made via Unison Colour Ltd social media channels.
26. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Unison Colour Ltd Privacy Notice.
27. Unison Colour Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
28. Unison Colour Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. By entering you agree to be added to our mailing list. You're free to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send.
31. Unfortunately due to significant issues in shipping, we can't accept entries from Brazil.